From:
Jena Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 06:23:21 EDT
Angel now has just started this bad very bad habit of pooping and peeing in
the corner where the ramp comes down in the cage...... he'll poop in two
corners of the box and thats it then off to the ramp ( I was wondering why
the room smelled?) HOW DO I STOP IT?  im soon gonna put gum on his butt!
(THAT WAS A JOKE!)

anyways -- I got TF food finally and he seems to like it -- also I started
mixing gerbers baby chicken food and kitten moist cat food in with some TF
but he only eats a lil of it take it in the litter box to eat it.....
strange he is!

Would bitter Apple help stop him from pooping by the ramp cause I clean it
with Naturals Mericle to remove odors and stains but it doesnt seem to
work......

PS -- I dont think he likes the pellet litter so I might have to go back to
fresh step.....

Jena & Angel