From:
Lisa Weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 13:52:50 EDT
I guess that in this day and age it is easier to assume and judge than it
is to ask more questions.  I am going to stand up for myself, since it
seems that people are going about this all wrong.  If I want to use all
caps, I'll use all caps.  I am an EDUCATED ferret owner who was looking
for a little advice.  I have an entire folder full of websites and other
info for all of my questions.  BUT, I thought that this would be the best
place to go...the only place where people can interact!  People are
reading my post all wrong, and frankly, I am sick of being treated like an
idiot.  What was I thinking, I should have been more clear so the flames
wouldn't have started this soon.  People come here for information, not
attitude.  I, too, scan the FML....but, if a post is crying for some
attention them I give it some.  SHAME on you people for thinking less of
a person and what ever happened to treating people with a little respect.
A post is a post and should be treated like one.  If I can help in anyway
then I take 5 minutes to write with some help not 5 minutes of complaing
that the post wasn't nice and polite.  If people can only come here to
rant and rave and only find a bit of info then the cause is lost.

Lisa