From:
Tammy & Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 10:11:11 -0600
Dooks all!

I was giving my crew of natives their Laxitone dose yesterday (Friday) and
had the funniest thing happen.  Well, first off, they all LOVE the taste of
this stuff, so all 4 of the natives are just crowding around licking each
other, my fingers (where I put it to dose them), chewing on my fingers and
trying to drag me off.  While trying to separate one of them for his dose,
Tubbs, my lovable 4 lb "Tub o' Lard" grabs the top of the tube and tries
to make off with it!  LOL Luckily I was still holding on to the tube so
he didn't get far.  Has anyone here ever had a fert like Laxitone THAT
much!?!??!  My cat won't touch it (or the stuff for cats, and I have the
battle scars to prove it) but then again, the "tail-less wonder" is strange
anyhow.  I'm pretty sure they're getting ready for the spring shed, so I'm
waiting to see if he tries this again.  Maybe I could just put it in a bowl
or spoon that he can drag off, hehe.  Have to find something original since
the chewing part of the ritual doesn't feel so hot.  And besides, no matter
how hard they try, I simply will NOT fit under the couch!

Blessings and healing thoughts to all the sick fuzzies, hugs to those
moms/dads who have lost their babies....

Tammy & The Crew
War Dance Haven
Ferret Shelter & Rescue

Trying to explain ferret math to a non ferret owner is like trying to
explain physics to a 3 year old.