From:
Claire Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:48:09 -0700
>You may be on to something there, Why not - they do it with cows.  Maybe
>if you baked it in the oven ugh, them packeaged it.  It would work.

I used to get a product called "zoo doo" --
http://zoo.org/zoo_info/special/zoodoo.htm

(My favorite part of the page: "We make bulk amounts of compost
available twice a year at our Spring or Fall Fecal Fests.  The
popularity of the compost is so great that we have a lottery for
appointments to purchase WP Zoo Doo during the Fecal Fests.  Call the
Poop Hotline (206) 625-POOP(7667) for all the lottery information."

That's what we need.  A Ferret Fecal Fest.  Maybe a Fall Ferret Fecal
Fest.

Zoodoo.com used to sell dung statues -- I got my dad a couple of
squirrel-shaped ones.  Over the next couple of years they sort of melted
away into his garden, releasing nutrients ... quite the "conversation
piece".

I guess those statues were part of the whole new trend of what is called
"coproart"...

I have found that scattering ferret dung compost around the perimeter of
my garden seems to keep the deer and rabbits away.... but the woodchucks
ignore such subtle hints.

-Claire