From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 08:43:13 -0800
Hello fellow FML'ers

Sorry for the bad news post.  On the Channel 2 news at 11 o'clock last
night(11/17), it was reported that a "vicious ferret attack had happened in
Anaheim".  Apparently a ferret mauled 2 young children.  They had bites on
their arms, face and heads.  They were taken to the hospital and the ferret
was destroyed.  They are trying to decide if they are going to arrest the
mother of the children for child endangerment and since ferrets are illegal,
according to news anchor Anne Martin.

My wife and I are outraged by this.  It seems that there are still 'parents'
out there who feel it is fine to leave young children alone with ANY animal.
I guess the only consolation was that the following story was that of a pit
bull that tried to rip a leg off of a boy who was dog sitting it.

This kind of story only hurts our fuzzies in CaCa land.  Makes me wish I
were someplace else.

Sorry for the bad news.  Happy Holidays to all, and your fuzzies too:)

rg.