From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 10:58:53 EST
Hi,

I just took in my first "real" rescue today.  He is an MF sable male in
very good shape.  He was given up because they said he bites.

I am working with a shelter operator for suggestions to deal with the
biting (if he is actually a biter).

My question to the FML is: He has this wierd habit of just standing on all
4 legs and looking like he's kind of in a trance.  His head sways slowly
back and forth.  This doesn't last too long and I've only seen him do it
once, although the previous owner said he does it often.

I had a pet rat that used to do this.  I never knew why with her either.

Anyone else have a ferret that does this?  Anyone know why??

Thanks!!

Kim and The Terrific Trio (plus 1, maybe....)