From:
diane killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:53:05 -0400
>From:    sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sabrina the Bat-Biter
>
>This weekend I wrote a little story in which Switch the Kit and Sabrina
>the Bat-Biter speculate about life, death, and the nature of the Rainbow
>Bridge.  Sabrina has all her answers now, because she made her trip
>across the Bridge tonight.

It took me all day to get it together enough to respond to your message,
Alexandra.  I lost it after just reading the first paragraph (as I'm
doing again).

>I remember the words I attributed to her this weekend.  "Someday I will
>die, child.  It's the nature of things.  If we didn't die it wouldn't
>mean anything that we had lived, our lives would have no significance."
>Sabrina the Bat-Biter was a weasel of significance.

Thank you so much for sharing Sabrina's wonderful adventures with us.
I'm so pleased that the two of you found each other.  I'm only sorry her
time in this existence couldn't have been longer.  She will be missed.
She truly was a weasel of significance.

diane & bill killian
zen and the art of ferrets