Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 16:59:08 -0400
It is snowing and it is not all white & fluffy here at Ferret Wise!  We
received a most disturbing post with regard to our bedding- so I must
attempt to explain to our supporting public.

X-tasy( ferrets) Etc. bedding items were created in 1995 to offset
shelter operations at Ferret Wise Rescue & Rehabilitation Shelter , Inc.
ALL X-tasy Etc bedding items are designed by the originators and produced
by volunteers soley for the support of non profit shelter programs.
PLEASE - LOOK for the X-tasy Etc.  tag on the bedding you purchase and
please Beware of imposters!

Please read the communication received on this matter:

>TO FERRET WISE:
>
>Please be advised that YOUR DESIGN of the "BENCH SLEEPER" has not been
>EXCLUSIVELY made for you as I have had this particular "DESIGN" on my
>website "For The Love of Ferrets" for the past year called the "BENCH
>SACK".
>
>My website happens to be temporarily down due finding a new web host.
>However, as I do not have a copyright on my products yet & intend to
>market this particular design whether on Ebay or your website, please
>"EXCLUDE" the wording "EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR FERRET WISE".
>
>Thank you for your cooperation.
>
>Gail Schneider, CEO
>For The Love of Ferrets

To wit Ferret Wise bedding will continue to remain from Xtasy Etc.  and
we will NOT exclude the Made exclusively for in any of our website or
on-line promotions as is the bedding is indedd made exclusively for the
support of shelter programs at Ferret Wise.  Buyers please beware-
everyday folks are trying to take the kibbles of the shelter ferrets
mouths.

I am sorry to say - we have yet located another who has high disregard
for the non profit programs we struggle to provide.  Thanks for your
continued support.

The ferrets, and the folks at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org