Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 10:06:34 -0800
After long consideration (3 years) and much research we finally decided to
open our home to fuzzies.  I have wanted a ferret for a long time but wanted
to wait until there were no small children in the house.  Since my smallest
is now 17 and 6'5" and we only have one other pet (Commander ColeSlaw, a
golden hamster).  I am ready to adopt.

I went to the local shelter and it would cost me almost $400 to adopt the
ferret and buy the cage.  Well loving home are now always rich homes.  I
have lots of love, and time to give to the new pet, but not $400.

If there is anyone in the Seattle area who has a fuzzie for adoption, we
would give him/her a good home, lots of love and attention.  In fact the
little guy would get spoiled rotten.

Please email me at:

Thanks,
Pam