From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2009 08:44:44 -0500
hey everyone!!!

the 1st is coming up fast....we need your photos of your ferret, your
dog, and/or your cat for the contest starting June 1st!!!
https://loveunitedusapetgoods.com/contest.htm

here are the rules and where to send your pics and info to...

"We're thrilled you are interested in entering Love United's Pet of the
Month contest. Entries in the contest will be collected until the last
day of current month, posted on the site the first day of next month
and posted for one month only. Voting will conclude the last day of
each month. To keep things fair, only one vote per person [per day]. We
request that the photo be in .jpg format and no larger than 500KB. Also
include a short (around 125 words) essay about why you love your pet.
By submitting a photo/essay you attest that you are over 18 years of
age, are the pet owner and that you own the rights to the photo/essay
submitted. Please understand that Love United has the right to deem
any photo/essay inappropriate or to disqualify any photo/essay at any
time for any reason.

By submitting the photo/essay, you grant Love United the right to post
the photo/essay and use the photo/essay on our website and/or in our
advertising. At the end of the voting session, Love United will select
a winner and do our best to promote fairness and peace. The winner's
essay will be posted in the 'winner's circle' and will be used to
assist Love United in a tie breaking situation. The winner will receive
$15 Love United merchandise credit and will be notified by e-mail. Only
one prize will be given per month. Please feel free to subscribe to our
newsletter<https://loveunitedusapetgoods.com/newsletter>or to check
back at the end of the voting period for the announcement of the
winner. Don't forget to have all you friends swing by to vote for your
baby. Submit your photo/essay to
By submitting a photo/essay you acknowledge that you have read,
understand and agree to adhere to these rules. Most importantly, we
hope the pet contest is an enjoyable, joy-filled experience for you.
Good luck!"

and while you are there...look around at the great stuff Melissa has
on her site...:):):) and feel free to read the newsletter also...maybe
even join up to receive the newsletter monthly!!!

https://loveunitedusapetgoods.com/index.htm

oh HEY!!!...voting for this month's contest is not over till the
30th...so feel free to go look at this month's contestants and vote
away!!!

https://loveunitedusapetgoods.com/vote.htm

thanks!!!

lvoe,

kat
--
KAT
JUST PLAIN KAT

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Summer Raffle starts May 1st, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ...
  Leave the rest up to God.