From:
sue azima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 22:22:00 -0400
we recently adopted a very neglected dog who was covered with fleas.  we
have treated her and she is clean now, adn so are all our other dogs, but
she was in the house before we discovered how flea infested she was.  We
now want to treat all our ferrets just to make sure they don't get/have
fleas also.  What is the dosage of andvantage for them?  is it half of the
small cat dose?  i can't remember for sure.

Jay, sue and the zoo :)
reach me on icq: 1393166
or by e-mail:   [log in to unmask]