Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 13:50:21 EDT
Hi everyone,

Well, it's been eight days today since Bart's surgery.

As predicted, he began getting lonesome for the others by the second day.
Before his surgery I was wondering how I would keep him entertained while
he was healing.  I came up with the idea of a Plexiglas pen.  So, the
third day my husband built him a pen made of Plexiglas.  (He's a very
special man).  Now, Bart could be in the same room and not get hurt by
trying to climb or wrestle with gang.  It worked out perfect!  It keeps
him isolated, yet he can see what's going on in the room.  Of course, the
gang wanted in to see what this was all about!  So each had their turn in
the pen with Bart, sniffing and digging through his blankies.  Just two
more days and I can take his stitches out, and then things will get back
to................I started to say normal, but what the heck is that???

Here's dooking at ya,
Charissa and the gang Bart, Boomer, Tinker, and Frankie