From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 17:04:40 -0400
SATURDAY MAY 23  Come visit us!!!!

HI folks--
Ewok here-- the handsome mascot of Ferret Wise shelter-- Just reminding you
ferrets and friends in western MA that I and some shelter folks will be at
Noah's Ark Pets in Shrewsbury on Saturday , May 23 from 11AM- 3PM.  Stop by
while I explain proper care and maintenence of ferrets.

A Practical Guide to Ferret Care by Deborah Jeans - and The Pet Ferret
Owners manual by Judith Bell will be available for purchase from shelter
folks.  oh yes, the shelter volunteers will have some pamphlets etc.  there
too!

Hope to see you there!  Seeing it's a holiday weekend you can celebrate it
with me!

If you love ferrets visit
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html