From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 08:47:11 -0700
Hi everyone,

Lots of stuff to talk about today!

I want to start by apologizing that Danielle posted her response to me on
list.  I also got a copy of it in my personal mail box, and am quite sure
that would have been enough, though I do understand her desire to defend
herself.  I responded to her directly just after receiving the letter.

Since it WAS posted on list, I do want to respond publicly to one thing.
She says,
>I do know you have been talking to someone on this list regarding me,
>and that your opinions may be biased by this persons/family's comments."

The fact is, I have never had any discussions with anyone on this list
about Danielle, with the exception of corresponding directly with her, or
making public posts on list, and any responses too me thereof.  I have no
bias toward Danielle personally, in fact am usually quite fond of her
posts, as I mentioned.

I did not intend to imply anything negative about Danielle, only to
disagree with certain opinions she holds, and to mention that I am
sometimes offended by her degree of distrustfulness toward those of us
with more than layperson's knowledge of computers.  I also, however, have
been told of just why she might have this bias, by she herself, almost a
year ago, and do understand.

Next, I have a new boy.  He is 12 weeks, and a HUGE cinamon sable.  I
haven't decided what to name him yet.  He is adorable, and is getting
along VERY well with my other babies.

Last, because of Cael's illness, I have not been keeping up on the Lost
Ferrets website, but my heart is back into it now.  There have been
several posts in the last week, and they are up and readable.  Please
check them out at http://www.geocities/com/lostferrets.

Melissa Barnes
Mira, Tasha, Robin, Nietzsche and NEW BOY!
Missing Cael and Booboo always