From:
Cynthia Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 09:01:06 -0500
ok..I was not going to respond but this is ridiculous!!!  This back and
forth nonsense about the Modern Ferret magazine is crazy.  We all had ample
notice that Tiffany would be on the cover ..if you didn't like it you
should have spoke up then!!!  Mary and Eric do a great labor of love..get
off their case.  If you can do better...make your own ferret magazine.

Sorry that this is so blunt but I am tired of this subject and targeting of
Mary and Eric.  I have never met them but can see their love of ferrets.

Cynthia and the furry herd of seven