From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 23:33:00 EDT
I guess I've been trained well by my fuzzies.They rattle their dishes and I
know it's time to play.They get in the cupboard,and I know it's time for
bed.They sit on my feet and I know it's snuggle time.They sit on the treat
stool and I know it's treat time(not as much as they'd like.).They drag
around their friend and I know it's time out time.They drag off my socks
and I know it's search time.They climb up on my shoulder when I'm sitting
and I know it's clean ears time,but can someone tell me what it means when
they jump straight up and hang onto your waist?  Thank goodness for jeans.
Sugar has taken to jumping from the floor to my waist when I'm standing.
This girl is athletic.She is also the one that climbs up the sweats,onto
the lap,up to the shoulder and nose in ear gives a good imitation of a
q-tip.So what do you think?  Is she jumping for joy?  Is she full of
jumping beans?  Is she a monkey in ferret clothing?  I'm just curious,and
btw she never takes a shower with me.

Sandy and 4 human training Fuzzbutts
Someone said I need a stable relationship,so I got a horse.