Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:04:00 -0400
Dear Bibi,

What's with the pig?

Dear Human confused by da Piggy,

Dis is what humans call a "tradition".  Dey pass a piggy around at the
Symposiums, and then they give it to a ferret shelter as a surprise!
(Isn't dat neat?)

Da piggy will be coming to da SOS dinner, so dat you can give money to da
ferret shelter to help da little ferrets without homes and Mommies and
Daddies.

- Bibi

**********

Dear Bibi,

How do I get one of the really neat Stormy patches?

Dear Human Who Needs a Patch,

Isn't Stormy VERY, VERY, VERY handsome?  You can get a patch by coming to
da picnic!  My Auntie Renee or my Mommy will give you one!!

You are very, very, very lucky.  I have to give my Mommy a kiss to get
a treat.  But my Mommy said she will give out patches without getting
kisses at da picnic.

- Bibi

**********

Dear Bibi,

I heard there are really neat doorprizes, too.  Can I get one?

Dear Human Who Wants a Prize,

Der will be prizes, but don't worry .. they won't be real doors!  They
will be stuff that is way more fun than doors - like sleep sacks and
hammies and human stuff and stuff from vets and ferrets stores!

My Auntie Sharon from SOS knows all the stuff, because people gave it to
her to give away at the picnic.  (Wasn't that nice of them?)  She will
even tell you what it is, if you email her!  But it's also fun to be
surprised, too!]

- Bibi

********

Dear Bibi,

I don't eat meat!  What should I do?

Dear Doesn't Like Kibble Human,

We will have some little, teeny, tiny corn ribs for you, okay?
Hehehheehheehehehehe ... JUST KIDDING!!

Der will be other kibble for humans who don't eat meat there.  Da ribs
at da picnic are from beef, but if you write to Auntie Renee VERY nicely
and tell her you don't eat meat, she will get you other food.

And even if you are like my Mommy and don't do tings in advance the way
you are supposed to (can you say "tax day, Mommy?" hehehehehehehe), you
can still come to the picnic!  They will find you something to eat!

- Bibi