From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 01:13:21 +0000
First of all, my condolences and heartfelt sympathies to all who have
lost a loved one, fuzzy or not, especially recently, and positive
thoughts and healing prayers for those who are ill or injured.  (I've
had computer problems so haven't been able to write to some, but please
know that I think of, pray for, and cry over each and every one).

Now, the reason for the prayers.  My cousin, who lives in TX, has to have
her thyroid removed tomorrow.  A lymph node biopsy came back positive for
cancer.  She's only thirty-nine and also a 5+ year survivor of ovarian
and cervical cancer.  Please just think or say a little prayer.  I think
she's really going to need some.  Her name is Tammy.

Thanks so much.
Sonya

I can be reached at: [log in to unmask] (different from that which I
am posting from).  That way, if anyone wants to reply, the list doesn't
have to be bothered since I'm posting Anon.