From:
Dawn Roeglin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:14:03 -0600
I'm a vet tech student in Madison WI.  I have 5 ferrets currently.

Emma is what we call a home grown fert.  She doesn't have any tattoos, F/S
is 8, very faded silver mitt, almost looks like a white with black eyes.
She has catarachs in both eyes and is starting to slow down.  She was a
shelter ferret.  She's my little wrist shark.

Nanook, Marshall, F/S 6 years old.  She is my sweety.  She eased my heart
when Omar died this spring.  She is an ankle shark and as a taste for pasta
now and again, she to is begining to slow down.

Zuet, marshall, M/N 4yr/o.  He's still acts like a kit, and has a vindictive
love of candy canes, or anything else peperminty.  He was Omar's little
understudy.

Mariposa, Home made, 3 F/S.  Hell on 4 legs is what we call her at home.
You can actually see the trail of debris left behind her.  This is one
little sprite that doesn't sleep.  Ever.

Farfalla, HM 3 F/S.  The ultimate remote stealer.  We've gone through 3 in
the last 6 months, he keeps them under the kitchen cabnet.  I've tried
chicken wire.  I've tried duck tape.  Anything else out there?

Loves gone by:Omar, my first ferret.  Hey Bob: Marshall farm, onset of
clinical symptoms 3 years of age.  No action taken.  lived to be 6.5 years
of age.  Not a shelter ferret.  He was given to me by my cousin who was
keeping it in her bath tub and didn't like how it smelled . . .

Sammy, silver mitt, died of a tumor in the intestinal tract at 8 months of
age.

Sasha, my sweet baby died of pancreatic cancer at 5 years of age.

I really didn't mean for this to be so long.  I just wanted to reintroduce
all my little fuzz buts.  Bye!