Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:58:42 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I have been getting the Ferret-L Digest for about a year or so but I have
not written in until now.  I responded to a woman that was looking for
someone in N.J. to adopt her ferret but I was unable to get the little
guy at the time.

I am writing now because I recently had one of my little girls cross the
Rainbow Bridge.  Her name was Samantha, her sister Tabitha and another
little girl I have are very upset about loosing their friend.  Samantha
has been sick with the Adrenal disease and she lost most of her hair
and slowed down quite a bit lately.  But it seemed the last couple days
before she passed away she was doing better.  She was up more and eating
and drinking more, I was so surprised when I woke up Saturday morning and
she was laying at the bottom of their cage dead.  All I could do is sit
there and cry, I know in my heart that she is not in any more pain and
that she is now with my other little guy that passed away a few years
ago named Pepe'  But it still breaks my heart.  I know all of you will
understand how I am feeling and what I am going through, that is why I
chose now to write in to you.  All of your stories have touched my heart
so many times and I just wanted to say Thank You All for being here and
sharing.  I don't know what I would do without my fuzzies.  I Love them,
they "are" my life.

Thanks again,
Trish

P.S. I also wondered if anyone knows if ferrets get depressed?  I was
thinking Yes they do, but I was not sure if it was just me or if they
really are depressed.

" Live Each Day The Best You Can,
Cause You Never Know When It Might Be Your Last"