From:
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 08:09:53 -0700
I am sure some of you will remember the story about Timmy our special
little guy. In any case we have a place where Timmy would get lots of
special care and only be one of a couple other ferrets. This person is
willing to take him on but they are located in Portland, Oregon and we
are in Northern Arizona. Is anyone traveling from AZ to Oregon in the
near future? If so, please contact us. It would have to be someone who
can "express" a ferret, meaning helping him to pee at least 3 times a
day during the trip. I will be offline for about one week but please
email me if you are willing to travel with Timmy to his new home and I
get back to you as soon as I am back online next week.

Regards,

Fran C. Freedman, President & Co-Founder
Morning Starr Animal Sanctuary, An All Volunteer Organization
"A New Beginning..."
www.morningstarr.org

You may contact us at: 928-821-2420 or email: [log in to unmask] or
mail: P.O. Box 1363, Cornville, AZ 86325