From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 10:59:55 -0400
Maybe I'm just weird, but *I personally* would tend to just put meds
directly into the ferret, then give them something immediately
afterward that they consider a treat to make the whole thing
worthwhile. Also, I don't put the meds in the front of the mouth,
unless they really like the taste. Instead, I put it at the back corner
of their jaw, so they get as little as possible on their tongue, where
their tastebuds are. They don't like it. Nope. Almost like being
friends with the household cat. But they tolerate it and move on.

Of course, you could *also* try taking them over to Alexandra's place
at med time and distract them with the sound of all them froggies she
has been collecting, and they won't even notice you're giving them
meds! :)

---
Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns
http://leuthold.lancaster.pa.us/Page2/