From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 11:00:09 -0700
I have a question for everyone.  Since we have no deck or enclosure and a
side door right onto our driveway, that does not permit us to enclose it,
drive is from alley to street, has anyone ever pitched a tent, and let
their ferrets play in it, with supervision of course?  Just for a change
of pace, and some outdoor activity and fresh air, my cats are indoor cats,
the dog is good enough to be outside by himself, and the ferrets get taken
out one at a time, for a romp in the grass, but i have had to catapult a
chain link fence, once to catch a ferret on the loose, and i am only 5'2"
tall, never thought this 50 year old body could do something like that :-)
as i am a tad overweight also, but you would be surprised what you can do
with an adrenal rush.  I have a neighbor who is rather nosey, (thought i
had rather large rats @ one time) , so... privacy is an issue here, as i
have a large group, and no privacy fence for the moment.

You can email me, or respond on the fml, i check everyday.

Appreciatively
donna

tent suggestions would be welcomed too.