From:
"Ferrets First Shelter, TX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 20:42:50 -0400
Hi gang,

No sign of WF yet, or word from Bob.  He said he would arrive with her on
the 18th give or take a day and a half.  I am certainly anxious to meet them
both.  I can barely stand this waiting!!  I will let you know as soon as he
comes through here.  Drive safely Bob, you have some very precious cargo
there.

Playpens...
To the guy (I think it was a guy, I forgot) who said he never got the plans
for my playpen, I have searched all the files I could have lost your request
in and nothing is there that looks like it is from you so this means one of
two things, either I totally lost your address, or the post office lost the
envelope.  Either way it doesn't matter, it just makes me look bad.  Please
forgive and please send me your snail mail address again and I will send you
the plans.  Thanks for your patience, and remember what I said in a post
several days ago about the fuzzies making all us shelter people a little
'absent-minded and forgetful' and the like.  You never know, it could have
been one of them who got into the computer files and deleted your note in
the first place, they have done stranger things....Eydie and Erika, you
should post your stories of the fun the ferrets had with your computers when
your back was turned.....

There was something else I wanted to respond to but now I forgot...

Oh, it was the ferret that had been diagnosed with Insulinoma and the owner
was seeking help.  Email me and I will connect you with FAIR in Illinois (I
think), Mary has a great recipe for management of the symptoms you
described.  (Drooling, star-gazing, wobbly gait, etc.) I think it would
really help.  You can also find Mary Van Dahm's address, etc., on Pam Grants
list.

Well, I got a sick kid to take care of, and 6 ferrets that are here on
vacation (boarding) that are on yucky ear medicine for mites, that is a
challenge I am telling you.  So I gotta go for now.

Kisses to the fuzzies.

Trish