From:
ko-ko the cute ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 1997 18:30:45 -0700
Hey FML'ERS!
As Some of you may know, I DID get my new, totally adorable, cute, cute,
cute, baby, boy, ferret!  He does a lot of cute things and it is adorable to
watch his chubby little body try to run.  He is soo clumsy!  He is only 8
weeks old, (when I got him last sunday he was 7 weeks old) I do have some
concerns though.  First of all, Do ferrets get Jealous???  My other Adorable
1 and a half year old ferret, ko-ko, Seems to act like she is jealous.  She
hisses at the baby when they play, is that normal?  (I heard this is a sighn
of play-fullness, But I'Dunno!)

Also I have two tubes of FerretVite.  One is ko-ko's old one, and the other
is my new one.  The baby (his name is Hersheys) ate out of the New one, and
Now ko-ko won't eat the ferretvite in that tube, she will only eat out of
the old one.  How come?  Does she just smell the baby on the new one?

Ok I have another Question: What about people food?  I seem to have problems
with the baby ferret eating every thing.  Here is the list of people food he
has eaten in the last week in order of which foods he stole from me first:
Kentucky fried chicken potato wedge,
Banana,
Jack in the box Taco,
Straw Berries,
Popcorn,
Beef jerky,
AND,
An airhead,

I know this really isn't healthy, but when ever I eat around him He charges
at me and Grabs my food and runs!  Do you know what happens if I don't let
go?  He doesn't let go either!  then we play tug-a-war!  Like when I had the
beef Jerky HE WOULDN'T LET GO NO MATTER WHAT!  The only people food ko-ko
has ever eaten was a cookie!

So, ANY ADVICE FROM YOU PEOPLE IN FERRET LAND?!
thanks
;)
ko-ko and Hersheys