From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 2010 13:52:34 -0500
I know it's been awhile since I posted anything about the shelter. It's
kinda hard to without a computer or ISP. And I'm a slacker.

We only lost 4 so far to the backlash of E Coli. It kills the liver,
quick, fast & in a hurry. But Manny is still having issues from it. BUT
he's still here & fights it well. He was the boy dumped at the dump,
cage & all, in Aug of 2008. He's such a sweetheart.

Reckless has gone blind. Elizabeth is going blind. Spooked has lost
alot of weight & so on.

With all the vet bills & all thru this, it was over $3000. If it had
not been for the kindness of Debbie & her helpers, & all those of you
that made the raffle for my shelter a sucess, I'd be lost. My vets work
with me & have done so for 20 yrs now. But it was so nice to have paid
the bills in full. We still owe, but nothing like we did. Only God
himself knows why all this happened with the perfect timing. But it was
awesome timing!!!!! My vet has given us the go ahead to reopen the
shelter. So, I can get some kids to thier forever homes.

To all of you, I say a very heartfelt THANK YOU for all 58 of us at the
shelter.

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

http://fuzzyslave.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AL132

A 501-3c ,no kill
we always need volunteers Please help us with funding & do a Good
Search with us!! We also are in need of sponsors for the older hospice
needs.Just $5 a month will help.

Remember God in all we do,for without HIM we are nothing