From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 15:43:35 -0500
Hi all and a premature Happy New Year to everyone.

We are awaiting a hard snowstorm here in Pa.  Some of us happy(me) and
some not (the husband in charge of shoveling:)

Anyway, I want to say how great an idea the Giving Tree was and I was happy
to be a sponser.  I agree it should be done more often.  I also very much
enjoyed the Christmas card exchange and want to thank everyone for the
cards.  I especially enjoyed the computer made ferret cards and the ferret
photo cards.  I have them filed away to enjoy thru-out the year.

Next, I want to encourage everyone to continue support of Anne and Kim.  I
don't know Anne personally,but what she is doing is wonderful.  I consider
Kim to be my friend and one of the biggest hearted people I know.  Thumbs
up also to the auctions that are running.  Please consider a purchase or 2.
Jen H. is a tireless fundraiser for KiSta and I am proud to know her.  All
these people care so much for the fuzzies.  It is wonderful, the way so
many have come together to help.  When the ferts are ready to get families,
I hope many of us will be willing to add another furface.  That will be the
biggest help of all.

Take care everybody.

Carol along with ,in order of their appearance, Meeka Mouse,Sammy,
Skritch,Louie, Savannah Cecelia, Tasha, Lily, Baby,Zen, and Rascal.
And 3 long-suffering cats :)  Botz, Dee and Yiddo.