From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:16:32 EST
Hi.  My name is Mandalay, an I am one of da ferrets on da ADV Tree of
Giving.  Last night, when my mom got home from work, der was a package
addressed to me from my Secret Santa.  Since I had already had my time
out dat morning, Mom waited til today to open it for me.

Boy, am I lucky.  My Santa sent me lots o' nice things - toys an treats an
stuff.  Der is a big stuffed toy, a ferret named Banjo, dat makes funny
noises when Mom squeezes him.  He is really funny, but he don't sound much
like a ferret.  He sounds more like Mom's glider thingies.  But, I have
really had fun wit him this morning.  Der was also some balls that jingle,
and some Nutri-Cal and Foamy Fries.

Now, my only problem is, since it is a Secret Santa, I don't know who to
say Thank-you to.  But whoever you are, I really appreciate the gift.

Thank-you.
Mandalay