From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:28:56 -0400
Permission granted to cross post.

HI our names are Katie and Andrew we've got two adorable ferrets
Jr male and Cat female, there both 2 years old approximately.

Jr the male is deaf, but still fully capable, and cat is not disabled
at all. We love them very much and are heartbroken about there way of
life. Recently we had to move with little notice and we aren't able to
take care of them the way they should, they are living with Andrew at
his parents home in Lyons NY . There are no pets allowed where we are
staying so the ferrets have been at my parents for two weeks. We've
bought them a very large cage b/c they don't get the play time they
need, they have toys, a ferret pen, and lots of hammocks but they cant
stay living like they are. I believe its detrimental to there health
and as much much as we love them we care about there quality of life
more. Your rescue shelter is the only safe option for them that we
have left, if there is any way you can save our ferrets could you
please respond to my fiance's e mail address.

In addition to the cage they stay in we also have there old 4 tier
cage, play tube, some food left, bedding, and litter, all of witch
we would be more than happy to donate to your shelter. We like the
fact that you do your best not to separate the kids, my number is
585 545 5217 email is

Thank you for your time we will both be waiting your response thank
you again.

Sincerely Andrew Havron
Katie Ebinger