From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:17:19 -0400
FerretWise shelter has none other than Martins Cages-

After a 3 year cage refurbishing plan we were able to replace older
galvanized collected cages with clean , roomy PVC wire cages that have
duratrays for floors.  Because we prefer full floors as opposed to
benches for cleanliness and sanitizing we opted for the New Englander
styles.  They can be special ordered in 24x24x54 or the standard New
Englander is 24x30 inches x 54 inches high.

What makes this cage great as the top section can improvise as a sick
cage or carrier and is big enough for vacation lodging and trips.  check
them out at: Http://www.martinscages.com

Hope this helps!

Alicia & the kids at
www.ferretwise.org