From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 10:37:59 -0500
Would the person who asked about Liver treatments please email me?  I'm
curious as to how liver failure was deterimined?  Was the right adrenal
removed and was there a growth attached to the liver?  Is the liver
bleeding?  We've dealt with a few liver problems.  Ezzie had an adrenal
tumor that attached to and invaded her liver.  She didn't show any symptoms
of adrenal till it was too late.  We went for surgery and Larry removed
as much as he could of the tumor but her liver was bleeding through many
pinholes.  Ezzie recovered from surgery but there wasn't anything we could
do for her liver.  We kept her comfortable till the end.

In many cases, the liver has the amazing ability to repair itself.  Milk
thistle is a herb to use to help the liver.

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity