From:
Joe Chevere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:14:20 -0800
Like all fuzzies, my Lil' Girl, likes to chew things.  However, she does
it more than any other ferret that owned me.  Most of my CD, Zip and tape
cases have teeth marks.  If fact, anything plastic has teeth marks.  I've
had this problem with others, but she's the worse.  I tried to give he
alternatives like CheeseWeasel, but she does not like it.  I'm fearful of
a blockage problem.  I lost one baby to that and I don't want to loose
another.  Any suggestion?

Joe

Calvin:  "IAMNOTHYPER!"
Lil' Girl: "chew, chew, chew"