From:
Minta Ruark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 08:09:53 -0800
One of my co-workers offered me a hedgehog that her student assistant (I
work in a school) has gotten tired of b/c, in her words (the students') "it
doesn't do anything".  Well I can imagine, from my point of view, very few
animals will "do anything" after having been exposed to the crazy antics of
ferrets.  Anyway I said I would take it b/c I get concerned for animals
whose owners are tired of,and possibly, neglecting.  I was just curious if
anyone knew *anything* about ferrets and hedgehogs.  Ferrets, I know from
experience, are likely to attack rodents, and apparently guinea pigs.  I was
just wondering if anyone knew how they'd respond to a hedgehog.

Minta