From:
Nickolas Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 1996 10:53:45 EDT
To all fellow ferretteers, I will keep this as brief as possible, thinking
about this upsets me.

It gives me great sadness, but I must get rid of my little fuzzy.  I'm
relocating to a new city, where ferrets are not allowed, and I feel I just
won't have the time to care for her.

Her name is Madison.  She's a white Silver mitt with black guard hairs,
fixed and descented, was born January 31, 1995 (about a year and half old).
She's a bit of an ankle biter and has a zest for life, she has never been
introduced to other ferrets though, so I don't know how she'd react.

I only have a month until I move and I'd much prefer a previous ferret owner
adopting my Madison, over giving her to a pet store or humane society.

I haven't written to the FML for about 6 weeks, so some of you may recognize
her, from some of her old antics, stories and adventures.  I won't take up
any more air time here, so if anyone wishes to contact me directly, please
do so.

Karen and Madison
We are located in Toronto, around the Sheppard and Yonge area.
Thank you!