From:
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 01:45:27 -0400
It's been crazy busy!!!!  The frolic was a HUGE success....they even had
a reporter from the Toronto Sun come in to take photos and interview a
bunch of the ferret lovers!  I sure wish i was there...i loved having my
photo taken lol!  The article should be in Sunday's paper so keep your
eye out :) mommie wanted me to thank everyone who helped, but the list
would go on and on and on....SO, a BIG thank you to everyone who
volunteered for the frolic!

The shelter room is just about done.  The kids should be moving in on
Sunday or Monday and the finishing touches of the new washroom will be
done on Tuesday!  They just need to build stairs and get
Plexiglas....anyone willing to help with either, please call my mommie.

The shelter is now at capacity - not one single empty cage.  We're all
hoping the Pet Show in 2 weeks will help to find homes for a few kids.

Boddington is going in for surgery again.  Poor guy, i know how he feels.
He has another abscess on the back of his head and it's putting pressure
on his brain stem, making it hard for him to coordinate walking.  Keep
him in your thoughts.  He'll be going to Guelph eventually, like i did.

All my love!
Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President