From:
Lauren Sautner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 09:03:08 -0500
RE:  Carpet Digging
We used to use the carpet protector which worked really well.  They would
still dig of course but at least we wouldn't owe our entire security
deposit!  Now we use linoleum.  It's easier to clean and it looks a lot
nicer too.  We just cut it and place it in their favorite digging spots.
Both work great for us--wish your brother luck for me :)

RE:  SC Rabies Law
Congratulations on getting that law the way it should be!!  We are having
that fight in Brevard county right now.  We just recently made some progress
with the county commisioners board but we have to attack the law on a state
basis...so off we go!  The way it stands now our fuzzies will be put down if
they so much as scratch someone (and it doesn't even have to break the
skin)!  We are trying hard to change this ridiculous law and get them a
quarantine period instead of instant death.  Wish us luck!

The Cutest Little Paws
Yesterday while making me regular stop into pet supermarket I saw the cutest
little paws I've ever seen (well, they are all the cutest little paws I've
ever seen).  She was a dark sable and the very tips of her fingers were
bright white.  Not the whole mitt like my Zaphod, the tips!  It looked like
she had dipped her fingers in paint or white nail polish.  What a cutie!

Re:  Flash
Congrats!!  I can't wait to meet him!  Marie will take good care of the
cinnamon and yours will come, don't worry.  BTW Zaphod isn't speaking to you
anymore after what you said about him and Orin :)

Take care all!
Lauren

         Yumm... Linatone!            Yumm... Raisins!

      Trillian                       Zaphod