From:
Kaye J FitzGerald-Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 17:39:02 +0100
Bravo Bob C.............I agree with everything you wrote about the Modern
Ferret furore.  I wish I could see this damn issue for myself to find out
what all the fuss is about, but we don't have it in the UK.  It's a subject
close to my heart atm as we're having another anti-hunting crusade!:-(

Please, even though you're outraged and ashamed, don't leave the
FML...........you're one of the few reasons I keep subscibed.  All your
posts are informative and well written and amusing and we need some people
like you to keep the balance.  Think about it again huh?

K.

--
LOST DOGS UK (List of Lost & Stolen Dogs)
http://www.pavilion.co.uk/lostdogsuk/