From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:57:47 -0500
Hello best wishes to everyone out there!!  it is hard for us to believe
that we are already three months into the year!!  Although things are
winding done form the Titusville rescue, we still are playing catch up
in many ways.  we have had two of the Titusville ferrets in for adrenal
surgeries thus far and both are doing great.  Jasper's pathology came
back with bad news, but he is still very jolly and loves his Duck Soup
and Prednisone.  Whippet never missed a beat and is still going strong
and his hair is staring to grow back in.  We have Daisy scheduled in two
weeks for her adrenal surgery.

Tub-Tub, a very old Titusville ferret - whose body is riddled with
inoperable tumors - continues to amaze us all by his wanting to live.  he
continues to eat and drink on his own and is always ready to give kisses.
The little females at the shelter love snuggling up to him and we all
spoil him as much as we can.  We know his days are numbered, and have
been since September when he came to us - but he brings us all hope and
love.

We wanted to send a HUGE THANKS to M/FRAN for their very generous
donation to our cause.  it was very unexpected and made our day!!!  We
thank you deeply and if we can ever do anything in return, please let us
know!!  You guys are great!!

We do have a few fundraisers going on I wanted to post.  On ebay this
week we have some very nice bedding pieces, a set of Super Pet Tubes,
and another 2004 ferret Company Calendar.  To see our ebay items you
can visit http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=ferrets-n-limbo&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

We also have our raffle of the month posted which features one last
print from our member Mark Blanchette.  It is a gorgeous black and white
print of a large sable ferret lying near a stuffed Snoopy dog.  The
raffle also includes a large red hammock and some treats.  To check out
these items and to buy tickets, please visit our web page listed below
and click on the fundraiser page.

Lastly, the gorgeous Harmony Kingdom ferret box is still available.  This
keep sack is a must have for collectors and the picture does not do it
justice.  Each piece includes free shipping and the shelter receives
$5.00 per piece.  You can check this piece out, through the link on our
events page.

Thanks you all in advance for your support and following!!!

Hugs and Dooks!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization
407-869-6981 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org

PO Box 161432
Altamonte Springs, Fl 32716-1432