From:
James Edward Lapeyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 08:10:00 -0400
Hello, everyone: I'm new, so forgive me if this is old stuff, etc., etc.
(And many, many thanks for the low noise, substantive discussions.  Ferret
people are pretty cool!)

We have treated our ferrets' flea problems with Adams Flea Soap for years:
we resent the chemicals, but it seems to do less harm than good.  I've tried
numerous organic treatments, none of which delivered the wallop of Adams.

My wife tells me that there is a product called The Program For Ferrets:
anybody know about it?

Love to you all and your ferrets,
  Otter