From:
Anna Marie Weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:21:44 -0500
Hello!
I'm looking for an apartment or townhouse in the Northern Virginia
area that is apartment friendly.  Most commercial searches in the
area can only search on cats & dogs.  I'd like to find a nice townhouse
or apartment to rent that will take ferrets as well as cats.  I also
don't mind the Bowie MD area as I work near there & sort of know my way
around ^^;; I remember the ferret call had several people in the N Va
area, so I'm hoping to find leads.  I'd like the rent to be under
1300$/month if possible.  I have 4 ferrets & 3 cats so I imagine this
is going to be very hard!  :)

Thanks,
Anna

http://ryen.net/ferrets/