From:
Dayle & Becky Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:56:38 -0500
Dear FML'ers,
I wrote about three wks. or so ago about Harley's naked tail.  Well,
shampoo didn't work so I went to Ferret Central and looked up adrenal
disease and decided to take him to the "doctor".  He palpated his kidneys
and liver and they are all enlarged but the blood work came back ok.  He
has one liver enzyme that is elivated but not enough to worry about at this
time.  He said we are probably looking at adrenal disease but he is only
showing one symptom at this time.  If it is we will have to take him to
OSU at Stillwater for surgery since no one here does that type of surgery.
So for now we just watch and wait.  He is still his same old happy self but
just has thin hair "just like my husband".

I guess when winter comes if he doesn't get more hair I can always get him
one of those cute sweaters.  I know he will just LOVE THAT!

I will keep you posted on how he is doing from time to time.  Please keep
him in your thoughts and prayers.

Becky
"No...not a sweater! I'll look like a girl!" Harley