From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 23:01:07 -0400
HI ferrets & friends :)  It's your ol' buddy- Jerimiah!

Wow have we been busy here-- first two kids from the Manchester rescue had
surgeries ( now that we don't have ADV's and alphabets to worry about!)
they had 3 BIG Hairballs in each of their bellies-, then there was
Midnight the tiny new gal with a belly zipper she had a big lump taken
out of her and now she plays like a youngster!

The newest kid to get here is Diesel- he is a baby boy and I can't wait
to teach him some tricks.  Charles got one up on me he taught Diesel to
climb to the top of the cage-- Mom caught them both on the tippity top
and scolded Charles for taking him up there :)

The folkses here were cleaning the shelter all up tonight seems Charles
has folks asking to meet him so we get visitors tomorrow AM!  Oh boy fresh
meat!  On Thursday the new Bog Boy Sinbad goes to the vet for his tutoring
classes.  Maybe I can play with him once the vet smartens him up!?

There is lots of stuff going on- today ( Wednesday May 1st) I get to help
pick a winner for the silver ferret angel pendant.  Mom said only 20 ish
people took a chance so it will be easy to find the winning ticket!  Oh
boy-- so hurry if you read this afore 5 PM Eastern -- and want to paypal
for a ticket maybe I can send this beautiful pendant & chain to you!  We
is all very glad there is no more blood tests for a while-- what a drag to
get those at the vets- the fun would be if en I could escape on the way--
I can smell Spring in the air!  I hear some folks were asking for me at
the Four Ferret Rescue- well I am doing just fine- Mom says I don't behave
the best in crowds yet tho ;(

She had to go away for a few days and boy what a lot of work when she came
back-- she is still buzzing aroungd to get stuff fixed up-- Thursday will
be SHELTER HELPER night at Ferret Wise.  Dad is happy that after chores
he can cook on the grill- he plans to make burgers for the folks who help
out-- so iffen you want to join in just email mom here for directions!
Shelter Helper hours start at 5:30 PM most every Thursday!

Once again Mom has more hammies and stuff on ebay-
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems
&userid=creativekolor&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

I hear she is gonna have a ferret ring on too- so if you want to help us
kids out-- we may get a sick little gal in-- just pick out a pretty thing
or two on ebay and we will wardance special for you!

We are all getting real excited about Ferretstock III and I hope to have
a specical message for you all about it soon.  We is waiting to hear if a
special visitor will arrive- so keep checking back-- boy will we all be
surprised!

Hope to see you on Thursday-- remember Foamy Fries adn Cheerio's will keep
you forever in my heart!

Your friend

Jerimiah Ferret Wise, mascot
Ferret Wise Shelter