From:
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 09:46:07 -0500
There's a new little guy up here.  His name is Moose.  He owned a dear
friend of ours, Auntie Stephanie.  He wants me to tell aunt Steph that
he's doing really well and he knows that you did everything she could to
make him better and in the end, he knows you did what was best for him.
He loves you very much and so do i.

Auntie Jill from CA Land came to the shelter for a visit last week!  The
kids had so much fun playing with her and Mandrake even loved tipping
over her wine glass!  Speaking of Mandrake, his heart condition has come
back and we're all real worried about him.  He'll be going in for an
ultrasound of his heart in the next week or so.

Mandrake hasn't lost his sense of humor though!  on Tuesday, grandma had
to go into the hospital for a check up and when the ambulance drivers
brought her home, Mandrake had surprises for them!!  He climbed up onto
one of them and made himself at home in the guy's jacket!!!  the face the
ambulance driver made was priceless!  mommie had to rescue him from
Mandrake's scratching and digging in his jacket lol!

We have a new little girl named Pepper.  auntie Paige picked her up in
someone's back yard.  Poor girl!  She's real sweet and gets a long with
Angel during play times.

Geordie, Jackson and Bella have found homes which makes us all very happy.

We're doing an on-line auction of real cool celebrity stuff to help raise
funds for the shelter.  Here's the link if you wanna take a peek!
http://www.wfmedia.com/auction/

All for now! Harley "Bug"

Randy Melanie Belair
President