Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:55:52 -0400
On August 22, 2009 from 10 am - 4pm, we will be holding our first
combined cookout and show. We will be holding a greater starter ferret
show. We will be holding a training class on how to clean ears, clip
nails, clean teeth, bath ferrets, etc. Also we will be holding a
cookout with human activities outside. Please visit out website for
more information on the show at http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/
and then click on the show packet tab for August 22, 2009 Show.

The following rings will be running the day of the show:
- Handicap (ferrets who have a handicap such as blindness, deaf, etc)
- About Perfect (slight imperfections, ie. kinked tail, short tail,
  crinkled ear)
- Senior (age changed to 4 1/2 years of age and up ((for this show))
- Youngster (from 4 - 18 months of age - will be divided between
  altered and breedable ferrets)
- Teenager (from 1 1/2 - 3 years of age - will be divided between
  altered and breedable ferrets)
- Adult (from 3 to 4 1/2 years of age - will be divided between altered
  and breedable ferrets)
- Winners Circle (ferrets who have placed 1st -5th in any LOS show)
- Greencard (open to any foreign blooded ferrets)

And then we have added two rings for?all colors and sexes:
- Altered (open to any ferret who is altered up to 4 1/2 years of age)
- Breedable (open to any ferret who is breedable up to 4 1/2 years of
  age)

Also if there are enough entries will be will add on the ":mature"
verison of these rings for ferrets over 4 1/2 years of age. To enter,
be sure to put the date of birth in the ferret's entry and will
classify accordingly.

This show is points accruable. Also if anyone wants to sponsor,
advertise or donate, please don't hestitate to contact us.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.