From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 05:49:33 -0800
Not much news here, i am still looking for Eppy.  It is 5:30 a.m., and i
must get ready for work, we are opening early today... oh, joy :-) @ least
i didn't have to close last night, get up do papers and then be to work
this early.

Thank you all for your support and prayers, i still have many phone calls
to make, and trying to compile a list, it would probably go much easier if
i was a little more organized.  My time is so limited, with daylight hours
shorter and shorter, I know there is always the possibility that i may
never see my little lost boy, but i cannot stop trying.  I push the
horrible possibilities to the back of my mind, so i can focus on his
search/rescue, and not dwell on what could be.  All, i know is my heart
is broken, we found a little girl who passed, got a call about a ferret
needing a home, (which we took in).  A few reports of maybe they saw a
ferret, but that was 2 wks ago?

Hard to focus when you are compelled to wear so many hats?

Eppy is always near in my heart.  My happy go lucky fellow.  My baby.  I
love you Eppy, i am so sorry.  I pummel myself psyche constantly for this.

Must ready myself for another days work, but i am still working :-) ...
come January, this will change, for the better or the worse?  Who knows,
but i am a comm. sales associate, so it is a good time of year for me to
get out there and make that extra income, and save for a rainey day.

Much love, appreciation, and regards to all of you, the responders and
those who just think of my Epimetheus with their heart.

Sincerely
donna/eppys mommy
with angels watching over us
Athena