From:
James Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 10:39:33 -0400
Just wanted to pass the word with the recent tornado outbreak here in
Alabama my numbers have alredy began to climb. I have already recieved
3 ferrets found from tuscaloosa area as well as 1 from the shoal creek
area. I know for a fact in the next 2 days I will have a total of 6
more coming in.

As everyone well knows I went thru a nasty divorce and just recently
got my feet back on the ground to start really helping the fuzzy butts
again. I love getting to help the ferrets but I wish all these fuzzies
were coming under different circumstances. If anyone hears reports of
people looking for their lost ferrets from the tornado areas please
send them my way, I hope to reunite all of them with their families
but I am almost positive i will not happen because of the areas these
ferrets are coming from had many deaths and extreme damage.

James Barr
Zillas Fuzzy Friends Ferret Shelter/Rescue