From:
Genetta Carman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:14:12 EST
Sandee... Thank you for the warm words and the kindness you have shown...
It touch our hearts in a way you will never know.... Our hearts are sadden
but your kind words has eased it more then you will ever know... Thank you
for taking the time to let us know our babies are ok for we know you are
busy....Your kindness will never be forgotten... Thank you from the bottom
of our hearts Bailey George and Beans mommies..  God bless you