From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 11:08:18 -0500
Tuesday I scheduled 3, possibly 4, adrenal surgeries for our boys.
All are 6 and older.  Please keep them in your thoughts for quick and
successful surgeries and quick and comfortable healing.  Draco is almost
9 yrs old and he may not have surgery.  He has insulinoma, adrenal, and
other growths in his abdomen.  Ares is balding from adrenal and has a
growth on his head, chest and one mammory gland.  Buster is 6 and has a
full coat of fur but is exhibiting extreme mating behavior.  Squeezle
is 6 and has hairloss and had urinating problems (with the treatment of
dexamethasone, baytril, lupron and proscar he's so-so now).

The phone is working again.  I cleaned the contacts on the jack and that
seems to have fixed the problem.

For those in the paths of the hurricanes, my thoughts are with you during
these trying times.

hugs.
tle