Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:03:29 EST
>From:  Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>

I've been a long time reader as well. There has been discussion in
the past regarding this issue. Check the archives addy as listed at
the beginning of the digest.

We have black out curtains for over 15 years in the MB. The rest of
the home has curtains/blinds. Whatever work/home schedule, the kids
know when humans are around (getting up from a squeaky old bed, shower
running, bathroom break, walking around, cooking). They know when a
treat is to be had. ;-)  If there is a correlation for dark/light for
free roamers (i.e., no caging, but an open spare cage does have a black
sheet over it) and illness/disease that is irrefutable, we would like
to know up to date info.

Shari