From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1993 09:45:38 -0500
Just a note from the Ferret Friends of Indian River County, Florida.
On Friday 12 February 1993 our little club became Independent.
We severed our ties with the AFA.  A certified letter went out
to them to that effect.
As for the EXPO 93 in Orlando, Flordia March 17 - 20th 1993 - we
have lots of great information coming in from all over the country
and all of it will be displayed at our booth.  We are trying very hard
to include information from all Shelters, Rescues, Vets, and Clubs
so if you haven't sent the infomation you want us to diplay please
send it by March 6th 1993 to:  Florida Ferret Friends of Indian River
County %Chere McCoy, 8775 20th Street, Lot 614, Vero Beach, FL
32966.  As a special not to the Mailing List person Chris Lewis:
Chris would you like us to make up a book with all the mailing
list sent thus far in it to be on the table?  If so, let me know
where to write to you to get a copy of each one.  Watch our Orlando
Ferret loving persons are about to invade.  Signed Chere McCoy